Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,454 prices entered by 804 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.644 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 177% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,566TL (C$15,720) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)