Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 6,054TL (﷼ 40,499,641) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)