Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,987TL (﷼ 39,062,658) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (43 minutes ago)