Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,520TL (﷼ 40,293,124) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)