Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,180TL (﷼ 43,223,653) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)