Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 6,037TL (﷼ 40,881,290) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)