Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,876TL (﷼ 26,129,486) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)