Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.704 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 331% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,314TL (AU$24,892) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)