Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.788 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 343% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,339TL (AU$19,851) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)