Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05696 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 125,120TL (¥2,196,467) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)