Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,920TL (2,569,122 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)