Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,403TL (3,803,350 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (26 minutes ago)