Cost of living comparison between Tlemcen, Algeria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02800 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,259TL (152,128 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)