Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05361 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,392TL (156,554 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)