Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26493 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,596TL (Mex$ 17,347) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)