Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33426 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,362TL (Mex$ 19,033) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)