Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,845TL (₨40,792) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)