Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08813 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 6,118TL (₨69,423) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)