Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,631TL (₨45,220) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (43 minutes ago)