Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18919 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 521TL (2,754 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)