Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18132 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 642TL (3,542 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (43 minutes ago)