Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03113 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (104,089 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)