Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04968 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,226TL (225,968 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)