Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05874 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,527TL (230,289 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)