Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02948 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,575TL (121,249 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)