Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.907 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,093TL (3,412 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)