Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,308TL (6,031 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)