Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,163TL (3,166 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)