Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,951TL (2,941 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)