Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,538TL (4,010 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)