Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,691TL (元51,961) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)