Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,876TL (元5,430) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)