Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,963TL (元7,472) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)