Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,272TL (25,906元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)