Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,280TL (元47,760) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)