Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,662TL (₨48,543) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)