Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05650 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,464TL (₨43,604) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)