Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,684TL (₨44,499) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)