Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,824TL (₨42,735) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)