Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06212 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (45,768 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)