Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05519 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,395TL (97,750 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)