Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05109 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,777TL (113,084 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)