Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06922 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,698TL (38,978 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)