Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.999 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,259TL (€1,043) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)