Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40594 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,992TL (7,370 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (about 2 hours ago)