Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05125 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,752TL (92,729 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)