Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06047 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (53,443 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)