Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06829 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,557TL (52,085 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)