Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05154 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,968TL (76,983 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)