Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04780 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,078TL (64,404 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)