Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18489 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,318TL (12,537₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)