Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,294TL (17,205₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)