Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12009 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,743TL (22,836₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)