Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,190TL (14,746₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (4 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)