Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,833TL (€3,088) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)