Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,681TL (€14,103) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)