Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.570 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,883TL (€877) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)