Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 161% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,146TL (R$ 6,933) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (38 minutes ago)