Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (R$ 2,775) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)