Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19176 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,380TL (Mex$ 22,841) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)