Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18632 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,254TL (Mex$ 22,832) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)