Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00462 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,561TL (CH$1,203,249) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)