Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (CH$616,247) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)