Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,527TL (CH$1,257,001) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)