Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32739 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,894TL (R 8,840) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)