Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27497 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,078TL (R 14,830) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)