Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36160 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,055TL (R 8,449) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)