Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43961 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,778TL (R 74,561) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (36 minutes ago)