Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37095 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,227TL (R 8,698) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)