Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 187% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,075TL (53,931 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)