Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,841TL (4,641 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)