Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 242% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,803TL (43,183 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)