Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,796TL in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)