Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21920 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,150TL (L 46,306) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)