Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16234 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,872TL (L 17,689) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)