Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15413 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,194TL (L 221,853) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)