Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15018 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,261TL (L 74,983) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)