Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.795 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (GH₵3,146) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)