Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.002 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,187TL (4,089 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)