Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,955TL (6,085 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (43 minutes ago)