Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.925 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,982TL (1,549 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)