Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,998TL (2,017 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)