Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (1,960 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)