Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.516 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,995TL (4,370 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)