Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,549TL (3,939 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)