Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,338TL (RM10,188) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)