Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 249% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,831TL (NZ$15,881) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)