Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.592 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 252% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,238TL (NZ$22,085) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)