Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 252% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,779TL (NZ$20,623) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)