Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.786 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,362TL (NZ$1,566) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)