Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01364 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,298TL (608,222 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (26 minutes ago)