Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01313 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (253,563 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)