Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,847TL (29,092,295 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)