Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,676TL (5,281,933 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)