Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,902TL (29,183,330 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)