Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,677TL (4,494,846 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)