Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,800TL (14,589,989 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)