Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (€753) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)