Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,493TL (€7,327) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)