Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 152% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,782TL (€9,643) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)