Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 164% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,578TL (€6,201) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)