Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,256TL (2,733 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)