Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,052TL (2,364 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)