Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,764TL (4,083 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)