Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,709TL (2,488 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)