Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL (2,760 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)