Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07003 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,037TL (Php71,930) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)