Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (Php63,215) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)