Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,039TL ($b4,459) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)