Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49326 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,562TL ($b7,221) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)