Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,368TL ($b16,363) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)