Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01705 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,263TL (367,328 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)