Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01131 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 264% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,106TL (805,448 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)