Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,377TL (303,517 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)