Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01152 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 275% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,055TL (1,220,316 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)