Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 220% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,987TL (€3,074) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)