Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,868TL (€780) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 3 hours ago)