Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38772 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,522TL (9,084 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)