Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36618 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,318TL (17,254 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)