Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,233TL (Rp 111,344,324) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)