Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,825TL (Rp 13,336,762) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)