Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,048TL (Rp 43,635,577) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)