Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (Rp 11,162,370) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)