Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,556TL (1,622,607 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)