Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21690 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,713TL (ARS $58,613) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)