Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23595 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,053TL (ARS $25,655) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)