Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 244% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,955TL (€10,639) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)