Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,341TL (GH₵1,527) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)