Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.830 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,868TL (GH₵3,454) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)