Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,552TL (€7,899) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)